Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just A Trace!!

This is on the front porch this morning, Tom had to scrape his car off, but its now almost 10:30 and most of it has disappeared. Just a tease from Mother Nature letting us know its coming.
I have been busy outside most of the week, getting things ready for winter. Looks like I will get some more time this week though as they say we are going up into the 60s after today.
Just to let you know, I have been knitting, knitting and doing more knitting. I am trying to keep a realistic schedule of Christmas knitting. This weekend there will be wood stacking, knitting, cleaning the house, knitting, doing some errands, knitting, a baby shower to attend, working at my job and more knitting. All I need is a few more rows on a sweater and I will have met my goal for the week of what I wanted to get done. I even have a few finished things to show you - I just have to find the time to take some pictures and stop knitting long enough to blog.
Have a great weekend. Hope you have sunny skies and warm temperatures and NO SNOW!!

1 comment:

Lib said...

The mtns. has about 7ins. of snow here. We had flurries.
I dont knit but love anything handmade with Love.
HAve a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib