Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My path today..

Just dropped in for a quick Hi! We are enjoying some great early Spring weather - or maybe its late Winter. Anyways today was just a gorgeous day and I left shortly after I was done working for the park to get a walk in. It felt so good. Amazing though how crowded it gets when the days are nice. I have been walking almost all month as much as I can and I will say that most days I only see 1 or 2 people if that on the trails. Its like you have your own personal park. Today people were everywhere. Work is moving right along. This week as been a little different so I think we may be getting in a pattern. I know some people have switched over to nights as there was not enough to do for everyone all day long. I just keep typing along and we will see what happens.

My sock class is going good. This Thursday is supposed to be the last night but we are not even close to being done. I am knitting as fast as I can though so that I will have 2 socks done at the same time or pretty close to the same time. I'll have pictures next time.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week. Happy St. Patrick's Day to those of you who are celebrating!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)