Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So far - Like a Lamb

That's what it feels like around here, March came in like a lamb. The weather has been the best for early March. Today 55 and sunny, as a matter of fact everyday has been sunny. Rain is on the way though - but still no cold temps like we had in February. I know, there are lots of days left yet in the month and we have had some whopper of storms later in the month. For right now though, I am going to enjoy all that sun and warmth. It was so nice on Sunday I took Marley to the park. It was very evident there we have had lots and lots of snow. There were no paved walks to be seen, just little foot paths everywhere. Just wide enough for Marley in front leading the way and me following behind - just like all the people had done before us.
Be back shortly with some knitting. I think I am going to leave the sweater knitting to Kris - I'll knit the socks.
Enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I am loving the sun too! But, it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

Lib said...

Love your pics. thanks for sharing!
Have agreat Day!
Blessins',Lib