Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 15, 2008

This is my first blog, my first post. Looking forward to sharing knitting, country life, family and my daily life.

Today was a beautiful day here in Ohio, sunny and the right temperature. Tom and I are ushers at church for the month so we spent most of our morning opening up, making sure everyone had what they needed and then locking up after the service. We had a great children's service put on by the teenagers in our congregation. After church I did some errands, Tom cut grass and we did some general cleaning up around the yard. Our neighbors are having a graduation party next week Saturday, so we want our yard in shape also. The kids either stopped by or called Tom to wish him a Happy Father's Day, but at church he related his best part of the day was Jessica calling him to say Happy Father's Day and that they were going to church. Made his day.

I hope to post a couple of times a week and get a camera soon. Until next time Jackie

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Mom!!

QuiltedSimple said...

Hi Mom!!! Church was great - I never thought I could laugh so hard in a church - interesting.... Jessie and Tyler are ready to go back (although Tyler was pretty funny, we sat, we sang, we stood for greetings and Tyler goes "Mommy, I'm going to like this church if it runs this short" - just as Pastor Paul walked up to meet the kids.) He laughed, and had to mention Tyler in his sermon.
Kris

Kristie said...

Hello and so nice to see another new blogger! I'm not too far from you, just down in KY. Will stop back in soon.
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Hello, I followed the link from Kris' blog. Welcome to the blogging world I know you will make a lot of new friends here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging! You're daughter Kris is one of my favorite blogger friends! :) Looking forward to reading more!

Lib said...

Hi,
Welcome to Bloggyland:o)We're so happy you're here.
I'm new to Kris blog and enjoy my visits there very much!
Hope you have agreat wk.
Blessins',Lib