Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More garden pictures


What do you do with an old grain drill when your get a new one?? You park is on an old concrete slab (used to be a shed there) and plant flowers around it. Another great spot in my yard.
Been a busy, busy week so far. I am looking forward to tomorrow, I only half to work until noon. After I do a few errands its going to be knitting and working in the yard. We have had so much rain that the grass needs to be cut again. Due to the $3.99 a gallon gas I am trying to conserve and not mow as often as we did in years past, so for this year it will be a little long.
My sock project has stalled. I really need to concentrate and lately have only had a few minutes here and there to sit down and knit. Right now I am working on a cowl. So far so good. After reading Kris' blog I think I need to follow her and finish up some projects before moving on to more. Both Kris and Sara want a shrug that was seen on Philgry's blog, plus I want one for myself. So for tonight I am going to get out something that is almost done and try to finish it.
Until next time.....

2 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

I'm working on winning the yarn for my shrug off of Ebay. And yes, the chicken table topper would look good in your house. Has Annie ate any more chicks?

Kris

Kristie said...

Love your flowers! Funny our farm equipment just don't look that nice sitting around, maybe it's because I have weeds growing around them and not flowers! :) Maybe I should plant some, such a great idea!!!!
Kristie