Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday blogging

Last week I picked up this neat shelf at a garage sale and I am in the process of painting it. I have got the inside done and now just have to do the outside. Not sure on the color yet - I'm still thinking but I want it done soon so I have to decide.

I am also cleaning out the basement and found this bench. One of the comments I had was to show before and after pictures. The bench is an after picture. It was several different colors but the main color being black and since I wanted to get it done I went with black. It reallty came out nice, I think it had a lot to do with the paint. To bad the store where I got the paint at went out of business.

Its been great weather here- cool at night and in the upper 70s to low 80s during the day. Makes you think Fall is just around the corner. But we all know what happens after that. I don't want to think about that just yet.
Tonight my plans include knitting and the Olympics. Hard to knit though when you have your eyes glued to the TV.
Until next time......

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I just love your shelf and bench!! The little houses sitting on it are cute too!!!! hmmmm....I could put alot of fabric in that cabinet!!!!
Kristie

Lib said...

Love your shelf!
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib