Monday, January 5, 2009

Go BUCKS!!


Yes, we are Ohio State fans. My son graduated from their last December and this is one of the framed jersies he has hanging in his room (hopefully hanging from his own place soon - its a tough job market out there).
Anyways, we will be watching the game tonight - Tom and I for as long as we can stay awake, Matt probably to the end. Hopefully this will be a good night for them and they get a win, although that's not what the prediction is - but we can hope!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Go Buckeyes!!! My middle son graduated from OSU August 2008 and is working in Charlotte North Carolina. My youngest son is a JR at OSU so I know he will be glued to the TV tonight. I know they are not predicted to win but I hope they surprise everyone.

Lib said...

Hi,
Hope you're having a great wk.
Blessins',Lib