Sunday, January 11, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD

Its time for me to play Pay It Forward!! This is the gorgeous counted cross stitch that I received from Angie over at Children in the Corn. It is just beautifully done, framed and perfect for a country chicken. Right now it sits on top of a cuboard in my kitchen until I find a more permanent home for it. I just love it. Thanks Angie!!!
So now I need 3 people to play with me. Just leave me a comment that you want to join. I will then make you something hand crafted - which from me will be knitted. I am aiming for my items to be done late summer, early fall. After you receive your gift from me then you have to sign up 3 friends to play along with you, make them something in the craft of your choice and the circle goes on and on. I actually think you have a year to get these items done and its up to you what you wish to send. Truly no pressure in this at all.
Enjoy your weekend.......
Jackie

2 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a cute idea...however..I just don't craft any more. I hope you get tons of people to do this with you. I love your borders around your blog. SO pretty.
Mine are still,um, Google pink? I have NO music....I can't take a picture worth beans...and..well..you get the idea! Good luck, my friend! :)
Mona

Lib said...

How Beautiful!
Good Luck with your "Pay It Forward"
Have agreat wk.
Blessins',Lib