Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snowmen

Thought you would like a look at the snowmen around my house. The one below is a wool penny snowman that I finally found the perfect place to hang - really its been done for years but just never had the right place for it. This one is from a class that I took at a local quilt shop several years ago. It's one of my favorites.
This is a little table mat that Kris made for me last year.



This guy is good and fat and fits perfect in the bowl.



This is a pillow sitting on our bed. I picked him up for $2.00 last year on the close out section in Tractor Supply.


Finally, this guy is knitted on a tree outside the local yarn shop - Studio Knit. The picture isn't the greatest but then again the temperature was 0 today when I was taking it.




Hope you enjoyed the tour of some of my favorite snowmen!!
Stay warm if your in the Northeast - its going to be cold-cold-cold!!



2 comments:

Laurie said...

It is very cold in Ohio and I have haerd that it is to get colder over the weekend. Good time to stay in. I have been to Studio Knits in Medina and really like the store I wish it was closer. A nice blog! Take care!

Renee said...

what cute snowmen. i have a few that i just cherish but i always pack them away with the Christmas decorations. i should keep them out as it surely has been a winter wonderland here in good old ohio so far. lol. thanks for sharing your photo's.