Sunday, December 28, 2008

Apron Christmas??

Seems like there were lots of aprons given as gifts in our family... This is one that Kris made for Matt's girlfriend Bethany - she really liked it. She is a great cook so I'm sure this one will be getting lots of use. This one Sara made for me - plus she made me a full apron with a chicken on it. So cute. You will have to look on her blog to see a picture of that one.

All in all we had a great Christmas - lots of food, laughter and family time but not forgetting the true meaning of our celebration.
The last 2 days we have been enjoying the weather here. Yesterday it was in the upper 60s and sunny and today even though it was cooler that sun was just shinning away. I hope it sticks around for a couple of more days.
I joined a Pay It Forward back in I can't remember when, probably early summer and my gift arrived on Christmas Eve. It is a gorgeous counted cross stitch of what else but chickens. She did such a great job - I was speechless on opening it. So sometime shortly after the New Year I will be looking for 3 people who want to play. I'm not going to post the picture of my gift until after that as I see many people are away or just taking blogging breaks during the holidays. Keep it in mind and check back if you are interested.
I'm off to do some knitting - Sara's cropped cardi needs to be finished and her son Tom asked for a hat.
Hope you are all stilling enjoying these days....

No comments: