Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica!!

Today Jessica is 9 years old. You have to ask yourself where did the days go?? We have had lots of fun over the last 9 years and I'm sure there is more to come. She always has a smile and there is never a dull moment when she is with us. If you go over to Kris blog (quiltedsimple) you can see the beautiful dress she made her. She looked really cute when we arrived, gorgeous dress, black tights, little fancy shoes. As the party went on the dress was getting in the way of all the playing with the cousins that was going on, the tights were starting to itch, the shoes were off. Before we ate cake she went into her bedroom and came out dressed in her PJ's, her new robe and slippers. If its your BD I suppose you can do what you want - but next time I'm taking my PJ's.

Happy Birthday Jessica!! Please don't grow up any faster!!

3 comments:

Lib said...

Hi,
Happy b.day to Jessie!She is a BEautiful girl.
I often wonder where does time go?
Blessins',Lib

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Jessica! What a sweetie!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi there..I wanted to pop over and Thank you for leaving the kind words when you visited my blog.

Happy Birthday To Jessica...she's a cutie!
Blessings,
Robin