Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winding down 2008!!

This is where I can be found for the last 2 days. Walking at the park. I need to get out and do this more - might have to make a New Years resolution on this one. Since Annie isn't able to go anymore I just don't seem to get out there walking anymore but I have to!! I sit all day at my job, I sit and knit, I sit and watch TV. Too much sitting!! We have had beautiful weather for the past several days, record high on Saturday and sunny, sunny skies - which is an oddity in northern Ohio in the winter. Amazing what that sun does for your disposition this time of year. The pictures below are from my walk yesterday.







I am hoping you all have a happy and safe New Year's. Tom and I will be having a quiet celebration, probably falling asleep before 9:00 p.m. I have to work on New Year's day - so no staying up late for me.
Wishing you health, happiness, prosperity in 2009!! See you next year!!!

1 comment:

Lib said...

Hi,
I see ya'll are party animals like us!lol
Love the pics. Sunshine does wonders huh?
Happy New Yr.
Blessins',Lib