Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let the decorating begin!!

This is what has been occupying my time lately. Usually I have everything done by the end of Thanksgiving weekend - really that turkey is on the way out the door on Thursday and by Friday we are set for Christmas. I'm just about done with the inside decorating. I don't know what is going to happen on the outside though. Its either cold, snowing or raining. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 41 - and yes to some of you that might sound cold but to people in Northern Ohio it will feel like we should get out the capri pants and flip flops.
I'm off all day tomorrow. I am going to Tyler's preschool for grandparents day and then we are going out for lunch. Hopefully when I get home I will be able to get outside and put up some of those decorations.
Not much on the knitting front. Still working on fingerless gloves, hats and a cropped cardigan. Hope I can stay awake tonight and knit for awhile.... Yawn!!


1 comment:

Lib said...

Hi,
Love your tree.
THats a Lovely wash stand you have !
Hope you're able to reach your goal!
Blessins',Lib